Thursday 18 January 2018

Further Development of my Video

Following the previous feedback on the video presentation of my work  I have carried out further modifications:-

  • changed the background back to black
  • reduced the size of the images slightly so that the black background now appears all around the image
  • reduced the size of the font and linespacing/justification
  • edited the text slightly
  • redone the soundtrack using a dedicated sound recorder to capture the sound rather than my phone.  Actually I think I have improved my skills with the software which helps a great deal
  • set the master volume to be used with headphones which is how it will be used in the exhibition.  The volume may have to be adjusted to suit personal preferences.  This will not be a problem in the exhibition as I shall set it up for the machine being used and viewers can further adjust as necessary.
The Vimeo link to this version of the video is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment